Best TV show of 2012 already.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Previous topicNext topic

Re: Best TV show of 2012 already.....

Postby adge » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

Hats off to you KC for going through the process. I have a friend who done the same and the mrs was one of the people who had to be interviewed to "vouch" for said person.
Not sure like you say why it should take so long-especially when you see the children and morons that the social workers are dealing with day in and day out :roll: .
Lest we forget-THE AWFUL PAUL TELFER!
adge
Manager
Manager

Postby king chillout » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Burf wrote:
Giving people knowledge to make their lives and the lives of their children better is hardly oppression.

I agree. But that's not what you wrote is it :

It should be mandatory for every prospective parent to attend

totally different things there, eh Chairman Mao ?

Engage that brain, or at least try to, dear boy.

I had an interesting chat with a social worker today.........it seems all parents to be will soon be offered a chance to go on the same course. I had a feeling she meant nationally, not just Warwickshire.
They must have had a lot of good feed-back.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 am

king chillout wrote:

I had an interesting chat with a social worker today.........it seems all parents to be will soon be offered a chance to go on the same course. I had a feeling she meant nationally, not just Warwickshire.

a few years back you would be up in arms about your taxes being wasted on losers who could not look after a child :roll:
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby king chillout » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

the boss wrote:
king chillout wrote:

a few years back you would be up in arms about your taxes being wasted on losers who could not look after a child :roll:

You are not the brightest, I know, but this is how it works...

Spending a few hundred thousands teaching parents how to look after and bring up their kids now, will save a few hundred millions in the future when we don't have to pay foster carers, social workers, health workers, mental health workers and care homes to look after abused children.

Plus you have to factor in the costs to our society that will be saved because fewer feral kids are causing havoc in our streets and then going on to clog up our prison system.

I'm all for my taxes being spent wisely. It just rarely happens.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

king chillout wrote:
the boss wrote:
king chillout wrote:

Spending a few hundred thousands teaching parents how to look after and bring up their kids now, will save a few hundred millions in the future when we don't have to pay foster carers, social workers, health workers, mental health workers and care homes to look after abused children.

Plus you have to factor in the costs to our society that will be saved because fewer feral kids are causing havoc in our streets and then going on to clog up our prison system.

I may not be the brightest but here how it worked, had child, raised child. Nurse told us how best to wash, feed and a few other things on the 1st day, took baby home and got on with it. Its called nature. Its really not rocket science is it :roll:
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Realist » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 pm

It's a pity the social hadn't removed this child from his Mothers "care". [smilie=icon_ashamed.gif]

Toddler, 2, died in agony when he mistook plant food for a Fruit Shoot squash drink after 'his mother used HIS bedroom to grow cannabis'

A toddler died in agony 11 days after drinking plant food that his mother was using to feed her cannabis crop that she kept in his bedroom, a court heard today. Aaron Booth, two, found the bottle of liquid in his hunt for food and drink whilst his mother slept in bed with her boyfriend until lunchtime. Lauren Booth, 23, had cleared Aaron's bedroom in Almondbury, West Yorkshire, and turned it into a cannabis growing factory to 'make some money', a jury heard.

ImageImage

But the dehydrated toddler had not had a drink since the previous day and mistook her plant feed for a Fruit Shoot squash drink. He suffered horrific internal burns and later died. Booth sat rocking back and forth in her chair in the dock at Bradford Crown Court as the agonising and fatal burns to Aaron's lips, mouth, esophagus, stomach, spleen, colon and pancreas were explained.

'She had failed to get up and failed to provide Aaron with food and drink, and by midday he must have been very hungry and thirsty,' Mr Storey told the jury. 'He got hold of this bottle as he searched for something to eat and drink when left to his own devices - she preferred to stay in bed.' Booth told police she woke when she heard a 'bang' and found Aaron collapsed beside her bed. Mr Williams ran to a neighbour Sarah Kelly's home and asked to use her phone, with Booth carrying Aaron behind him. 'Aaron was floppy, gasping for breath. His mouth and lips were brown and he was in significant pain,' said Mr Storey. Paramedics took Aaron to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary before he was transferred to Leeds General Infirmary where he was treated for toxic ingestion.

Police and social services questioned Booth who said she'd put the bottle, which has a child-proof lock, on a windowsill on the landing.
The child's natural father Mohammad Khan told officers he'd smelled cannabis on access visits to the house.
'The defendant told him she and Shaun Williams had been trying to make some money by growing skunk,' said Mr Storey.
She seemed 'annoyed' that social services and police were involved, stating she was 'going to have to find somewhere else' to grow the cannabis, the court heard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Shoot.html

This is what happens when you breed a feral underclass who have kids so they don't have to work and they can laze in bed all day. It doesn't bear thinking about what the lad went through. I hope she is proud of herself, and I only wish they could sterilise the bitch. :x :x

Prediction League World Champion.
Realist

Prediction League Wins: 2

This post was deleted by Roger Mellie on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 pm.

Postby king chillout » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

the boss wrote:
king chillout wrote:
the boss wrote:
king chillout wrote:

I may not be the brightest but here how it worked, had child, raised child. Nurse told us how best to wash, feed and a few other things on the 1st day, took baby home and got on with it. Its called nature. Its really not rocket science is it :roll:

Our little lad has a brother who is a few years older. Unfortunately for him he spent quite a few years in the "care" of his mother.
This included....not having his nappy changed from morning to night. Being given nothing but milk to eat/drink. Being told/forced to face the wall for hours on end if he cried. If he didn't face the wall she stubbed her fags out on him. Because his mother was more interested in getting pissed than paying the rent, they lived/squatted in empty houses and flats. When the council gave her a flat, she and her pissed up mates wrecked the place.

Looking after a kid is rocket science to these animals.

I've recently met the brother and his new adoptive parents. Not surprisingly the abuse he suffered has left mental scars. He actually shits himself in terror when the social workers visit him because he thinks he's being taken back to his real mum !

Luckily he is improving and hopefully he will soon be just a normal happy kid.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby plastic scouser » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 pm

"won't somebody please think of the children"

Where was this lovey dovey caring side of KC when the British were murdering thousands of kids in Iraq? ....Or being complicit in starving millions more around the world?

A plane full of cluster bombs are jack shit compared to the odd ciggy burn though eh?
......waiting for the great leap forwards [smilie=icon_paper.gif]
plastic scouser
Manager
Manager

Postby Roger Mellie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm

The poor child he's baby sitting isn't black PS.
iPhone [ Post made via iPhone ]
Roger Mellie
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Games/Music/Film