Dear lord...

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Dear lord...

Postby skyblue » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:00 pm

...its depressing being a Sky Blue these days.

After last season I thought we had took a few steps in the right direction, but I look at the current team and can't see where goals are going to come from at all. Under Mowbray we will always try to play the right way, but I honestly think we have a squad that would barely be competitive in the division below, particularly after Christmas when we lose McCann.

On the bright side I live in Wales now so nobody ever wants to talk about football.
Have fun
skyblue
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Re: Dear lord...

Postby slobbydan sillibic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:10 pm

A team that can`t win playing a team that cannot score goals.... hmmmm I predict the score will be 6-4 to Coventry
i am wearing sensible feet
slobbydan sillibic
Manager
Manager

Re: Dear lord...

Postby billythefish » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:59 am

skyblue wrote:...its depressing being a Sky Blue these days.

After last season I thought we had took a few steps in the right direction, but I look at the current team and can't see where goals are going to come from at all. Under Mowbray we will always try to play the right way, but I honestly think we have a squad that would barely be competitive in the division below, particularly after Christmas when we lose McCann.

On the bright side I live in Wales now so nobody ever wants to talk about football.

Yep that is one benefit I have although the Summer wasnt the best with the Welsh National Team doing so well. That wasnt the best experience.
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Return to CCFC Chat