Adam Armstrong

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Adam Armstrong

Postby the boss » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 am

If we get this lad for the season it will be the best bit of business we have done in years. He is a class above anything at the club at the moment. In fact i may just have a few quid on us going up this season as TM really does look like he knows his business.

Remember where you heard it first ;-)
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Re: Adam Armstrong

Postby billythefish » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Like him on pointless so an ideal fit with this club.
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby AD » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm

The thing with strikers is sometimes they fit in and sometimes they don't. Players who score for fun elsewhere can't hit a cow's arse somewhere else. Look at Cody McDonald.

I think the young lad sounds talented from the little I've heard and seen of him, and definitely one of the type of strikers we need - the other being a typical bruiser of a CF. He'll be here to do one thing and one thing alone - get the ball in the net and following the pre-season games via text commentary we seem to be creating chances so hopefully he'll be able to make the most of that.

L1 is a different kettle of fish to what he's used to and we'll have to see how he handle's that but so far I'm happy with the summer signings - a mix of youth and experience, flair and workrate. A couple more strikers and I may even be optimistic enough to suggest top 10 is possible :shock:
AD
Manager
Manager

Postby billythefish » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

It is hard to know what to make of the other clubs in the league. Wigan are the main team spending money but they will have virtually a new squad in place and may take time to gel. Swindon have a young side and have some impressive sounding loanees again but could be anything. No one else has realy stood out in terms of signings.

I really dont think there is that much between the top sides and the bottom sides in the league as Leyton Orient have proved.
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby the boss » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:34 pm

as I said, pure class ;-)
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 am

as I said ;-)
the boss