Good point & Mong story in the people.

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Good point & Mong story in the people.

Postby skyblue025 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Considering how shit we are at Preston, yesterday has to go down as a good point. He played arse but scrapped a 1 : 1. Another goal of the season contender by the Moose.

WTF is The People talking about. According to them we told Wolves they could buy Leon if they loaned him back to us for the rest of the season??? I'm sure Wolves are well up for that.
If Fishing is a sport, then i am an athlete!!!

If it's wet and smells of fish be happy!!!
skyblue025
Manager
Manager

Re: Good point & Mong story in the people.

Postby Sky Blue Steve-o » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:43 pm

To be honest I don't think we really deserved a point. We never really got going all game and our play was quite sluggish and laboured which isn't like us. To be fair to Preston they pressed us very well and we struggled to get the ball into the front two.

I thought Webster had the best game I've seen from him and Seaborne also defended well, although his distribution was poor. He kept trying to spray 40-50 yard diagonal balls about when he could have just played it short. Jordan Clarke proved he's not a winger and Baker also had a pretty bad game. I'm not convinced by Moussa up front either - he's better running at people than trying to hold the ball up. We could really do with some extra cover out wide.
Sky Blue Steve-o
Manager
Manager

Re: Good point & Mong story in the people.

Postby Des » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Very little quality in the game and if the teams had performed, Preston should have been comfortable.

The day saved by an artillery strike by Moussa that left us celebrating like we'd' won.
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Return to CCFC Chat