Priorities

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Priorities

Postby skyblue » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

Am I the only one who thinks the priority should be getting the accounts signed off so we can sign a couple of players before we buy property for a new stadium.

At this rate the only player left to sign will be a one legged jock.
Have fun
skyblue
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Re: Priorities

Postby The Yid » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 am

I agree with you - but I'm pretty sure we have to be out of Admin - which means ACL signing CVA.
iPhone [ Post made via iPhone ]
The Yid
Administrator
Administrator

Highscores: 5

Postby billythefish » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 am

Depends which way you look at it.

If you dont resolve the stadium issue then you arent generating the income to fund buying players. I still think this is SISU/Otium showing ACL that they have other options and dont need the Ricoh.

Alternatively if you dont have players then no one will turn up.

Personally, I would happily have another relegation if it meant that I never heard the names SISU, ACL, OTIUM etc again and someone was in charge who could bring the club, stadium etc together. Having a long term plan that people could buy into as well might help.
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby Burf » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 pm

^

I think this is what will happen Billy. Both sides are totally entrenched - the CVA ain't gonna get signed...

City will get hit with another points deduction this season & then it totally depends how we're doing as to
whether it's relegation or not. As things stand, I'd say it's pretty likely : I can't see this squad doing any good
at all given the circumstances surrounding them - & that's not a criticism of the individuals concerned.

Fuck it : League 1 or League 2 - makes little odds to me really. I'd take hitting absolute rock bottom if it meant
sorting this fucking almighty mess out & paving the way to a sustainable & stable future once & for all.
"...your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side..."
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby dog rout 21 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

I see Tim Fisher is going to get fan input on the new stadium design, I'm drafting him a letter now to offer my services. We'll finally get a fucking clock.
Android [ Post made via Android ]
ISUZU OUT!
#bringcovbacktonorthampton
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby skyblue » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:I see Tim Fisher is going to get fan input on the new stadium design, I'm drafting him a letter now to offer my services. We'll finally get a fucking clock.

Every cloud...
skyblue
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Postby AD » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

The Yid wrote:I agree with you - but I'm pretty sure we have to be out of Admin - which means ACL signing CVA.

But as the period in question is before admin it should have no effect? And for admin to be done correctly the administrator needs all information from that period and beyond, so it should all be there waiting to go if he's done his job properly.
AD
Manager
Manager

Return to CCFC Chat