Statement

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Re: Statement

Postby dog rout 21 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 am

That's nice of them [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
ISUZU OUT!
#bringcovbacktonorthampton
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Nick » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:56 am

dog rout 21 wrote:That's nice of them [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

Isn't it just and a free programme too [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
Nick
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Postby AD » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:11 am

The Englander wrote:And now, unless SISU go to the Telegraph when they finally leave, and give their side of the story, we'll never know. If the Judicial Review is not going to come out in court, it needs to come out somewhere. I doubt many will give it the time of day, but if it helps persuade a few more people that their are definitely two idiot sides in this stupidity, it's worth it....

Perhaps they could also explain the six-inch thick dossier Joe Elliott apparently has showing without any doubt that the board had decided CCFC Ltd was to be run as the football club with league share, registrations and Holdings as the commercial arm, a stance backed up by the accounts?

And perhaps the administrator could explain why he refused to accept this quite clearly pertinent information from an ex-board member?

If ANY of what JE says he has proof of is true, then it becomes fraud. Perhaps that's one of the Ricoh's contingency plans - HMP Ricoh? ;-)
AD
Manager
Manager

Postby The Yid » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

Why don't a couple of ex-players come out and say who paid them. That would provide some pretty important information and tell us who held player contracts etc
iPhone [ Post made via iPhone ]
The Yid
Administrator
Administrator

Highscores: 5

Postby Nick » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm

SISU to appeal JR decision linky
Nick
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Postby plastic scouser » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 am

...Oh fucking ace....I was worried we might get a tad bored if we started talking about football....

....I'm sure we'd all much prefer to continue to debate which bunch of suits are the biggest liars & ****.....despite it becoming increasingly clear that none of us really have any fucking clue as to whats gone on....

Bored shitless of it all.
......waiting for the great leap forwards [smilie=icon_paper.gif]
plastic scouser
Manager
Manager

Postby plastic scouser » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:57 am

Greg Clarke......you ****.

"your name vill also go on ze list"
plastic scouser
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 am

plastic scouser wrote:Greg Clarke......you ****.

"your name vill also go on ze list"

what he is saying is the FL can be blackmailed into doing anything if owners play hardball. Sooner or later a club has to go as they will not deal with these problems now. Is there not one person in this whole mess that comes across as decent?
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Statement

Postby Realist » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Greg Clarke OUT.

Prediction League World Champion.
Realist

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby The Englander » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Coventry City FC, the joke that keeps on giving....
The Englander

Highscores: 7

Statement

Postby Roger Mellie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

We'll be back

Good work Marlon.

Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up.
Roger Mellie
Manager
Manager

Postby dog rout 21 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Whilst undoubtedly he comes across as a bit of a twat, I'm not sure I can disagree with some of it. SISU obviously have factored the worst case scenario into their business plan of no one going to games until they return - whether that be to Ricoh or a new stadium - therefore the main idea of NOPM doesn't really work as a force to drive them out. The fact they've put up a million of guarantee basically proves it, I doubt in terms of season tickets or merchandise we make a million profit, at current last season rates, in 10 years so if they are willing to secure that on a return within 5 years why would they care. Then I'm not even going to start on the fact that Northampton isn't a viable venue to permanently move the club to if they were (which I don't think they are personally) trying to do.
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The Englander » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:54 am

Coventry is probably the biggest catchment area in the country without a football team. The new ground might be just outside our borders, but we will be back, as it doesn't make any sense to build near where another team is playing.
The Englander

Highscores: 7

Postby AD » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 am

plastic scouser wrote:...Oh fucking ace....I was worried we might get a tad bored if we started talking about football....

....I'm sure we'd all much prefer to continue to debate which bunch of suits are the biggest liars & ****.....despite it becoming increasingly clear that none of us really have any fucking clue as to whats gone on....

Bored shitless of it all.

As I didn't go or listen to the Bristol match I can't comment on it, although it must have been exciting and ironically just the kind of match we needed to make the Ricoh feel more like 'home'. From the games so far it seems my prediction of scoring and conceding plenty is going to be pretty accurate.

Listened to the other two on the radio and I still can't fathom out why SP thinks the Edge is so much of a liability. He has failings and isn't the quickest, but I don't see him being any worse than what we've got, or from the comments I've heard about Webster's debut people we've brought in. And the first two games the defence sounded very naive. For all the potential ability they may/may not have there is definitely no doubt that at this moment in time they're a bit out of their depth.

Carlisle should be a good game, as they've been conceding a few so far.
AD
Manager
Manager

Postby billythefish » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:37 pm

AD wrote:
The Englander wrote:And now, unless SISU go to the Telegraph when they finally leave, and give their side of the story, we'll never know. If the Judicial Review is not going to come out in court, it needs to come out somewhere. I doubt many will give it the time of day, but if it helps persuade a few more people that their are definitely two idiot sides in this stupidity, it's worth it....

Perhaps they could also explain the six-inch thick dossier Joe Elliott apparently has showing without any doubt that the board had decided CCFC Ltd was to be run as the football club with league share, registrations and Holdings as the commercial arm, a stance backed up by the accounts?

And perhaps the administrator could explain why he refused to accept this quite clearly pertinent information from an ex-board member?

If ANY of what JE says he has proof of is true, then it becomes fraud. Perhaps that's one of the Ricoh's contingency plans - HMP Ricoh? ;-)

Isnt he the same chap that was on the board for years yet knew nothing of what BR was up to or any of the details of the sale of HR?
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby AD » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 pm

billythefish wrote:
AD wrote:

Isnt he the same chap that was on the board for years yet knew nothing of what BR was up to or any of the details of the sale of HR?

Let's get this straight - I don't think JE is a massive loss to CCFC and he has some serious questions to answer himself. It is amazing he has this wealth of info about one thing but when it comes to other areas that require just as much, if not more. scrunity he's strangely quiet.

But that doesn't mean to say any info he does have should be ignored out of hand. At the very least it should be investigated and either debunked or accepted.

Just had a read of a statement on the club site about this, and basically says it's nonsense. But there is absolutely no explanation as to why the accounts of the two companies totally and utterly contradict this stance. Either the auditors, directors and finance dept are all totally and utterly incompetent or those in charge are lying. So which is it?
AD
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:Whilst undoubtedly he comes across as a bit of a twat, I'm not sure I can disagree with some of it. SISU obviously have factored the worst case scenario into their business plan of no one going to games until they return - whether that be to Ricoh or a new stadium - therefore the main idea of NOPM doesn't really work as a force to drive them out. .

so how do we pay for the players wages as I thought with this fair play you had to take the money in order to spend it :roll: How can he say they can survive with no income :?: Have I missed something :?:
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby dog rout 21 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm

the boss wrote:Have I missed something :?:

Plenty 8)
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby the boss » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:

Plenty 8)

so these rules don't apply to us :?: How far will the FL bend before they break 8)
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby dog rout 21 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

the boss wrote:
dog rout 21 wrote:

Plenty 8)

so these rules don't apply to us :?: How far will the FL bend before they break 8)

eh?
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to CCFC Chat